International Society of Heart and Lung Transplantation. ISHLT 2016 ANNUAL MEETING & SCIENTIFIC SESSIONS
Hotel Palasiet, Benicàssim, Castellón
Royal College of Surgeons, London, 8-9 April 2016
The interactive course consists of lectures and practical small group sessions. It will cover clinical research methods needed to study the effectiveness of therapeutic procedures in organ transplantation, including:
- Introduction to evidence-based medicine
- Clinical trial design and interpretation
- Searching the medical literature
- Introduction to statistics for evidence appraisal
- Critical appraisal of clinical trials
- Systematic review and meta-analysis workshop
Date and Venue
The EVIT course will be held at the Royal College of Surgeons in London on 8-9 April 2016.
The Course is open to anyone working in the field of organ transplantation with an interest in evidence-based decision-making. Online registration is available via the ESOT website:
This two-days course is aimed at professionals actively involved in organ and tissue transplantation who want to increase their skills in evidence-based decision.